Following are the guidelines we use to execute custom furnishings as well as how our purchasing is structured:
- Proposed new furnishings are based on client approved 1/4” scale space plans and design concepts as understood between client and interior designer.
- Furniture ideas to be communicated through drawings pictures, fabrics, finish samples and visits to the San Francisco Design Center to view furnishings.
- Design custom furnishings as needed.
- Price estimates and detailed budgets will be presented in spreadsheet format including estimated shipping, warehousing costs and sales tax.
- All proposed furniture, upholstery, window treatments, decorative lighting, art and accessories to reflect a consistent balance with the desired atmosphere of your home or small luxury resort property.
- Purchasing of furnishings to be at designer’s net cost plus 30% procurement fee.
- Procurement fees include detailed budget estimates, preparation of purchase orders, issuing of deposits, progress payments, balances due, shipping charges to vendors and installation.